Terms of service
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE: THESE TERMS OF SERVICE ("Terms") AS SET FORTH IN THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT ("Agreement"), AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME, ARE A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU, WHETHER PERSONALLY OR ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY ("you") AND SLOUB LTD (the "Company", or "we"). STRUMIEN LTD IS A COMPANY FORMED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE COUNTRY OF GIBRALTAR. AND THESE TERMS ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
By using the Sloub Services, you represent and warrant that: (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Sloub Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- User Representations and Warranties.
You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from your postings to the interactive portions of the Website of copyrighted user generated content, consisting generally of one or more video frames with or without audio, containing pictures, data, graphics files, referred to on the Website as a "SLOUB", or any other content contributions you create, post or communicate to other users via the Sloub Services (each a "Contribution", and collectively, "Contributions"). When you create or make available a Contribution, you thereby represent and warrant that:
the creation, distribution, transmission, public display and performance, accessing, downloading and copying of your Contribution does not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights of any third party;
you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to your Contribution, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to viewers any required terms;
your Contribution does not contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code or other harmful or destructive content;
your Contribution is not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable, libelous or slanderous, does not advocate the violent overthrow of the government of the United States, does not incite, encourage or threaten immediate physical harm against another, does not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
your Contribution does not contain material that solicits personal information from anyone under 18 or exploit people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, and does not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography or otherwise intended to protect the health or wellbeing of minors;
if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (a) received permission from your employer to make available the Contribution, or (b) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to your Contribution;
your Contribution does not violate any state or federal law designed to regulate electronic advertising;
your Contribution does not amount to trolling, or the making of controversial statements for the sole purpose of generating responses by others;
your Contribution does not constitute, contain, install or attempt to install or promote spyware, malware or other computer code, whether on the Company’s or others computers or equipment, designed to enable you or others to gather information about or monitor the online or other activities of another party;
your Contribution does not inundate the Sloub Services with communications or other traffic suggesting no serious intent to use the Sloub Services for its stated purpose;
your Contribution does not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation; and
your Contribution does not contain pictures, data, audio or visual files, or any other content that is excessive in size, as determined by Company in its sole discretion.
- Prohibited Activities.
You may not access or use the Sloub Services for any other purpose other than that for which the Company makes them available. Certain activities, even if legal, may violate the common rules of etiquette governing Contributions, as determined by the Company in the Company’s sole discretion. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, copyright infringement, patent infringement, trademark infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
advertising to, or solicitation of, any user to buy or sell any products or services;
transmitting chain letters or junk email to other users;
using any information obtained from the Sloub Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
engaging in any automated use of the systems operated by the Sloub Services, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Sloub Services or the networks or services connected to the Sloub Services;
attempting to impersonate another user or person;
using the username of another user;
selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
using any information obtained from the Sloub Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
displaying an advertisement, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Sloub Services on behalf of that person, such as posting a Contribution with a commercial purpose; and using the Sloub Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ownership Rights; License Rights; User Contributions.
Ownership of Your Contributions. You retain ownership of your rights in any Contribution you post to the Website or through the Sloub Services, subject to the non-exclusive rights that you grant to us as described in this Agreement.
Your License to Sloub Ltd. You hereby grant the Company, Sloub Ltd, a world-wide, royalty-free, freely transferable, freely sublicensable (through unlimited levels of sublicense), non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (including in each case by means of a digital video and audio transmission), advertise in, on, and around, and create derivative works of any of your Contributions, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in such Contributions under the laws of any jurisdiction. We may (but are not obligated to) display your Contributions, including your username.
Your License to Other Users: You further grant all users of the Sloub Services permission to view your Contributions for their personal, non-commercial purposes. This includes the right to copy and make derivative works from your Contributions to the extent necessary to view the Contributions or create another SLOUB from any SLOUB or Contribution created by you and provided through the Sloub Services or posted to the Website. The foregoing licenses are in addition to any license you may decide to grant (e.g., a Creative Commons license).
Duration of Licenses: The above licenses will continue for each Contribution unless and until you remove the Contribution from the Sloub Services or Website, in which case the licenses will terminate within a commercially reasonable period of time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the license for legal archival/preservation purposes will continue indefinitely. Please note that any removed Contribution may be cached in search engine indices after removal and that the Company has no control over such caching.
Your Right to Terminate the License. You may remove or modify any Contribution that you post in the Sloub Services. If, prior to such removal or modification, the Company has distributed, or developed specific plans to distribute, any electronic, printed, or other materials containing such Contribution (e.g., in advertising, promotion or otherwise), the Company has a limited right to continue to distribute those materials. If you want The Company to stop distributing the materials, simply send us written notice to stop distributing such materials, in which event we will stop distributing the materials within 30 days of receipt of your written notice. Your notice must be signed by you, include your telephone number and email address, and be sent by first class mail, postage prepaid, to Sloub Ltd PO Box 564, Suite 43, Victoria House, 26 Main Street, Gibraltar, Attn: Sloub Copyright Agent. In addition, the notice must clearly identify the Contribution at issue, describe the specific use of the Contribution you wish to end, and contain statements that you own or have an exclusive right to the Contribution and that all the information in the notice is true in the same manner as required for the DMCA Copyright Notice in Secton 9 below.
Except for all content created or generated by users as a Contribution, the content provided through the Sloub Services or the Website, including without limitation, audio, video, text, visual arts, graphics, sound recordings, animation, music recordings, digital files containing content that can be displayed on the Sloub Services, with or without accompanying sound or audio, which content may be fixed, recorded, stored or transmitted in any medium now existing or hereafter developed (“Materials”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to the Company, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. All software and mobile applications provided by the Company is protected by the copyright laws. Materials provided to you through the Sloub Services and on the Website are provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Materials and the Marks. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Materials other than as expressly permitted by the Company, including any use, copying, or distribution of third parties’ materials obtained through the Sloub Services for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Sloub Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Sloub Services or the Materials therein.
The Company’s Right to Manage the Sloub Services and Terminate Users.
The Company’s Management of the Sloub Services. The Company reserves the right but does not have the obligation to: (a) monitor the Sloub Services for violations of this Agreement; (b) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in the Company’s sole discretion, violates this Agreement, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities; in the Company’s sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to or availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any user’s Contribution or any portion thereof that may violate this Agreement or any Company policy; (d) in the Company’s sole discretion and without limitation, notice or liability to remove from the Sloub Services or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to the Company’s systems; (e) terminate the User Account(s) of repeat infringers; and (f) to otherwise manage the Sloub Services in a manner designed to protect the rights and property of the Company and others and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Sloub Services.
The Company’s Right to Terminate Users.
WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO, IN THE COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SLOUB SERVICES TO, ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON AT ALL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Sloub Services. You may terminate your use or participation at any time, for any reason. Pursuant to Section 6.2 above, The Company may terminate your use or participation at any time, without warning. Even after your use and participation is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including sections 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16.
- Noncommercial Use by Users.
The Sloub Services are for the personal use of Users only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the Company. You shall not do the following without the express written consent of the Company: (a) make any unauthorized use of the Sloub Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email; and (b) engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website without reference or attribution to Sloub as the provider of the Sloub Services.
- Copyright Policy.
We respect the intellectual property rights in creative works and of those who create them, and take violations of those rights seriously and expect when you use Sloub Services to do the same. In appropriate circumstances and at the Company’s discretion, it is the policy of the Company to disable and/or terminate the User Accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others. Because the Company takes matters of intellectual property rights violations seriously, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Sloub Services that are reported to Sloub’s designated copyright agent ("Sloub Copyright Agent"), identified in the notice discussed at http://Sloub.com/dmca.
The Company may modify this Agreement from time to time, which modifications shall be incorporated into the Agreement and become binding on users in accordance with the introductory text at the beginning of this Agreement. In addition to the notice provided by the change in the Effective Date of this Agreement, the Company may, but is not obligated to, alert all Users with whom it maintains email information, of material modifications by means of sending an email to their most recently provided email address. Any and all changes to or restatements of this Agreement will be reflected on the Website after the words "Effective Date" at the top of this Agreement. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Sloub Services after any such modification or Effective Date change is posted. It is therefore important that you regularly review this Agreement and keep your contact information current to ensure you are informed of any changes.
- Notices and Contact Information.
Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Company will give you any notices by posting them on the Website. Since notice of any material change to this Agreement will be posted to the Website for at least 30 days, we encourage you to visit the Website at least that often. You also authorize the Company to send notices (including notice of subpoenas or other legal process, if any) via electronic mail or to the email address that we have on record for you. You must check the Website for notices, and you will be considered to have received a notice when it is made available to you by posting on the Website or when sent by the Company to your email address via electronic mail, whether or not received by you. The Company may provide notice to any e-mail or other address that you provide to us. You must keep your address current and any notice sent by the Company to the address that you have most recently provided is effective notice. With the exception of notices related to removal of licensed material and to copyright infringement as described in Sections 9 above, you must send us any notice by mailing it to our address for Legal Notices which is: Sloub Ltd P O Box 564, Suite 43, Victoria House, 26 Main Street, Gibraltar,.Attn: Legal Department.
- Disputes between Users.
You are solely responsible for your conduct. The Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
- Disputes with the Company.
FOR ANY DISPUTE YOU HAVE WITH THE COMPANY, YOU AGREE TO FIRST CONTACT US AND ATTEMPT TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE WITH US INFORMALLY AND THE COMPANY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE RELIEF TO ENFORCE THIS AGREEMENT OR TO STOP OR PREVENT AN INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY OR OTHER THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. IN THE EVENT OF LITIGATION OR TO COMPEL ARBITRATION OR TO ENFORCE AN ARBITRATION AWARD UNDER THIS SECTION, OR TO OBTAIN AN INJUNCTION UNDER THIS SECTION, THE PARTIES HEREBY IRREVOCABLY CONSENT AND SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF COURTS LOCATED IN LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM. THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED EXCLUSIVELY UNDER THE LAWS OF UNITED KINGDOM.
The Company cannot control the nature of the content available through the Sloub Services. By providing and operating the Sloub Services, The Company does not represent or imply that The Company endorses any comments, Contributions or other content available on or linked to by the Sloub Services, including without limitation content hosted on third party Websites, or that The Company believes Contributions, comments or other content to be accurate, useful or nonharmful.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SLOUB SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SLOUB SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S OR SLOUB SERVICES’ CONTENT. CONTRIBUTIONS, OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE OR THE SLOUB SERVICES AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR THE SLOUB SERVICES, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE OR THE SLOUB SERVICES , (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE SLOUB SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE OR THE .SLOUB SERVICES. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE SLOUB SERVICES OR ANY MOBILE APPLICATION, HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SLOUB SERVICES, EXPRESSLY INCLUDING ANY MOBILE APPLICATIONS OR OTHER SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SOFTWARE AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE SOFTWARE (“PERFORMANCE”) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE", WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE PERFORMANCE, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN, OR SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE PERFORMANCE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PERFORMANCE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE PERFORMANCE WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY THE COMPANY OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE(S) SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation on Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SLOUB SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SLOUB SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SLOUB SERVICES
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, if any, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your Contributions, use of the Sloub Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Contribution that you post on the Website or through the Sloub Services causes the Company to be liable to a third party.
Copyright © 2016 Sloub Ltd and/or its suppliers and licensors, P O Box 564, Suite 43, Victoria House, 26 Main Street, Gibraltar. All rights reserved. SLOUB™ is a trademark of Sloub Ltd.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- On the Sloub Services
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages when you use the Sloub Services.
- When you interact with our authorized technical support partner(s) and any information and applications on third-party websites and services.
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Sloub Services or on a Website.
Children Under the Age of 13.
Our Sloub Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to our Sloub Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not register for any of our Sloub Services or use or provide any information to the Company through our Sloub Services, contribute or use any Contributions or other content generated by you as a user on the Sloub Services (“User Generated Content”) , use any of the interactive or public comment features available through the Sloub Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Sloub Services, including information:
We collect this information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address and telephone number (“personally identifiable information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the date of a user’s access to the Sloub Services, or date of a Contribution of User Generated Content; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use, and due to the nature of mobile device applications and depending on your device settings, possibly the location of your device to access our Sloub Services, and usage details.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Sloub Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, other technical support and legal copyright compliance partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Sloub Services or on the Website may include:
You may contribute User Generated Content, including photos, videos, digital media, graphics, likes or other information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) through our Sloub Services, or transmitted to other users of the Sloub Services or third parties. Your User Generated Content is posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to our Sloub Services, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Sloub Services with whom you may choose to share your User Generated Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Generated Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on mobile device applications downloaded from or used to access our Sloub Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Sloub Services, subscribing to our SLOUB™ Products or Services, or requesting further services. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Sloub Services User Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personally identifiable information, such as, for example, your name, email address, telephone number. And in order to take full advantage of the dynamic features we offer, we will also ask you to create a publicly visible User Profile, which may include your name and photo. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services or Website to our User Support Team.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us. When you contact the Company, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about the Sloub Services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of ownership or attribution for any User Generated Content, creative works or productions. Currently, you are not required to provide any financial information to the Company before using the Sloub Services or accessing our Websites, but we reserve the right to require such information if and when we choose to offer products or services for sale through our Services or Websites.
- Your search queries on the Sloub Services.
- From access through the use of a mobile computing devise such as a “smart phone”, we also may be provided and collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). This mobile device identifier information includes information such as the International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI), its WiFi radio (Media Access Control (MAC)) address and/or platform specific identifiers such as Apple®’s Advertiser ID (IDFA). Depending on the settings you have made on your mobile device, the Company may be able to associate your device identifiers or phone number with your User Account.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Sloub Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
To the extent the information we collect automatically is intended solely to be used as statistical data, it would not be intended to identify any individual. There are instances, however, where data is collected to personalize our Sloub Services to your needs, in which case data that would identify you personally could be collected. General statistical data helps us to improve our Sloub Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Details of your use of the Sloub Services, including traffic data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Sloub Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sloub Services according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Sloub Services.
- Mobile Device Identifier’s: International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI),
- WiFi radio: Media Access Control (MAC)
- Address and/or platform specific identifiers: Apple®’s Advertiser ID (IDFA)
How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about those authenticated users accessing our Sloub Services using their mobile device, which you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Sloub Services and their content to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- To provide you with notices about your User Account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Sloub Services or any products or services we offer or provide though them.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features in our Sloub Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support the Sloub Services or our Website and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our users of Sloub Services is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms of service as set forth in the SLOUB™ Terms of Service Agreement and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes to the extent our Services require purchase.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, and our users . This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company for our own promotional announcements or events, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional or event advisory e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
- Promotional Announcements from the Company.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Generated Content from our Sloub Services, copies of your User Generated Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users of our Sloub Services. Proper access and use of information provided through the Sloub Services, including User Generated Content, is governed by our terms of service in the SLOUB™ Terms of Service Agreement.
Privacy When Linking To Social Networking Sites.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any User Account information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Sloub Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Sloub Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in our Sloub Services.
Procedures Under DMCA Section 512
For Notice Of Copyright Infringement
All defined terms used herein, unless otherwise defined herein are as defined in the SLOUB™ Terms of Service Agreement to which this Procedures for Copyright Infringement Notice is linked and incorporated herein by reference.
If you are a copyright owner or the legal agent of a copyright owner, and you believe that any User’s Contribution or User Generated Content or other materials provided through the Sloub Services, including content on the Website, infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), a copy of which Act may be found at:
Based on the Act, your notice to the Company (“DMCA Copyright Notice”) should contain the items set forth below in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice of Alleged Copyright Infringement Pursuant to DMCA § 512 (17 U.S.C.S. § 512 (1998))
- Identify the material comprising your copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this DMCA Copyright Notice — you may attach a representative list of each copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identify (a) the material that you claim is infringing (or is the subject of infringing activity) and that you are asking the Company to remove by this Notice or access to which you are asking the Company to disable, and a link, screen shot or other reasonably sufficient information to permit the Company to find the material on the Sloub Services, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Website or mobile application where such material may be found, and (b) the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and reasonably sufficient information to permit us to locate that reference or link.
- Provide your contact information: mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
Include both of the following statements as the last two paragraphs of the text of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive intellectual property right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature, as the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to the Sloub Copyright Agent:
Sloub Copyright Agent
If you receive a notification that your Contribution or User Generated Content provided through the Sloub Services, including on the Website has been removed due to a claim of copyright infringement in a DMCA Copyright Notice, it means that the Contribution’s content has been deleted from the Sloub Services at the request of the content's owner. If your account receives too many copyright complaints, you may lose the ability to post new content on the Sloub Services, and your account may be disabled completely.
If you believe User Generated Content, comprising your Contribution was removed in error, you have the option to file a counter-notice (“Counter-Notice”) by following the steps below. Upon receipt of a valid Counter-Notice, we will forward a copy to the person who filed the original DMCA Copyright Notice. If we do not receive notice within 10 business days that the submitter of the original claims in their DMCA Copyright Notice is seeking a court order to prevent further infringement of the content at issue, we will remove the claim and the DMCA Copyright Notice from your account's record, and we may, but are not obligated to, replace the Contribution that was removed.
Note: There are legal and financial consequences for fraudulent and/or bad faith submissions. Before submitting a Counter-Notice, be sure that you are the actual rights holder of the removed content or that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed in error, and understand the repercussions of submitting a false claim.
How to File a Counter-Notice
- Email your Counter-Notice to support@Sloub.com.
Include ALL of the following:
Your name, address, and telephone number.
DMCA ID printed at the bottom of the DMCA Copyright Notice email.
Copy and paste the link in the DMCA Copyright Notice email, to provide the source address of the Contribution that was removed.
A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the Contribution was removed in error.
A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which SLOUB LTD. may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint under DMCA Copyright Notice or an agent of such person.
A physical or electronic signature (for example, typing your full name).